Sunday, October 14, 2007

Engagement Day

Seorang teman pernah berpesan..
"Kadang2 Allah sembunyikan matahari..
Dia datangkan petir dan kilat..
kita menangis dan tertanya-tanya, kemana hilangnya sinar..
Rupa2nya.. Allah nak hadiahkan kita pelangi.."

The kata2 was very meaningful and I realize … now finally God give me my rainbow…

14 of October 2007 is my engagement day…and I’m now officially someone fiancĂ©… The kenduri was well organize by my parent so everything went well.. The theme for that day is pink which is my fav color…

From our site we prepare 9 hantaran but last minute some of my family member give 2 more so we give to pihak lelaki 11 set hantaran. From lelaki site, 7 dulang hantaran..and half of duit hantaran (RM5000). Since both of us orang IT so faizal tak la bawa duit banyak2 all the way from Kelantan…what he did is on the kenduri day he asks to used apak PC and he maybank2u to apak account….it’s interesting coz nobody I know done that before… Any way the kenduri went well…from my part ada more than 70 orang yg dtg and from faizal site 5 person including him. If everything went according to plan…I’m getting married in 2 and a half month from now….eeeee takutnya… Enjoy the photo….